Audrius Salz was born in 1991 in Šilutė, Lithuania. Since childhood, he was surrounded by music records and since the age of 10 he began to show interest in wind instruments and began to play cornet. When Audrius graduated from music school and conservatory, specialising in classical music, he became more involved in jazz and popular music. As time passed, French horn, trombones and saxophones joined his collection of music instruments and performances. Audrius graduated from Klaipėda University and Lithuanian Music and Theatre Academy, where he studied jazz trumpet and saxophone. He did his residence in Prince Claus Conservatory in Groningen, Netherlands and in Dresden, Germany. He is a laureat of many contests, big band, wind orchestra player and soloist. He participated in master classes and workshops of Frits Damrow, Adam Rapa, Terence Blanchard, Nicholas Payton. Audrius has played with such musicians as Igor Butman, Eric Marienthal, Victor Mendoza, Sheila Raye Charles, Gunhild Carling. Audrius is the pioneer of jazz French horn in Lithuania.
- Classic gold-plated Trumpet Mouthpiece DW4882 -3
- Classic silver-plated Trumpet Mouthpiece DW5882 – 1.25CV
- Classic gold-plated Cornet Mouthpiece DW4881-3
- Classic gold-plated Flugelhorn Mouthpiece DW4884-3F
- Classic gold-plated French Horn Mouthpiece DW4885-4 + gold-plated Heavytop Conversion Booster DW7183
- Practice Mute for Flugelhorn DW5535
- Practice Mute for French Horn DW5530